Whitefields Golf Club and Toptracer Range opened the week commencing 11th May. Since, we have received a high volume of calls, emails, and messages.
In recent days, Government announcements have allowed for restrictions to ease and we have reflected this in our policies and procedures. With this in mind, we thought it would be useful to compile a series of updates to help our Members and Non-members access our facilities safely and securely.
Whitefields Golf Course and Club
- Tee times are available every ten minutes and the course is open to members and non-members, and tee times can be booked in advance by all players.
- Individual golfers, two-balls, three-balls, or four-balls with players from same or different household.
- Prices: Weekdays – £25.00, Weekdays (after 16:00) – £20.00
- Weekends – £30.00, Weekends (after 16:00) – £20.00
- Over 70s can play golf but this decision is down to the individual. The advice for clinically vulnerable groups remains the same.
- If you are living in a household with a possible COVID-19 infection or if you are classified as extremely vulnerable on health grounds, the guidance is that you should remain at and exercise at home.
- The government guidance is unlimited exercise so you can play as many rounds as you wish, however in the interest of fairness, we will limit the number of rounds an individual may play in a week, if demand requires.
- Golfers may choose a different playing partner(s) every time they tee up.
- Junior players safeguarding procedures have been produced by England Golf and can be viewed here: https://www.englandgolf.org/coronavirus-faqs/
- Competitions will start on 6th June 2020; all social distancing and safety rules must be strictly observed.
- We are now accepting new membership enquiries, please contact Nick Hoare on email@example.com for more information.
Practice Facilities/Equipment Hire
- Toptracer is open from 07:00 and 20:00 everyday and players no longer need to book, you can just turn up and play.
- Balls can now be purchased in 30, 60, 90 and 120 buckets. The hour session with unlimited balls is no longer valid.
- The putting green, chipping green and range are now open but safe sanitising practises must take place and there’s sanitisers available throughout the hotel, driving range and pro-shop.
- Individuals can use buggies and trollies. Buggies are for single use only.
- All equipment and Toptracer bays are cleaned and sanitised after use.
Professional Shops and Services
- The pro shop is open to book tee-times and bays. Strict social distancing must always be followed.
- One-to-one coaching is permissible under strict infection control measures, observing social distancing and must be taken outside. Coaching is now available at Whitefields Golf Club.
- Club fitting is allowed but will have to take place outdoors in accordance with good hygiene practices and social distancing rules.
- Food and drink is available and can be consumed on the course.
- All payments should be contactless or made during pre-order.
- Toilet facilities are available with clear signage displayed. Please follow good hygiene practices and follow the instructions.
If you would like any further information, then please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 01788 521800.
The Whitefields Team